We have wrapped up another successful Backpack Ministry Campaign!
Due to your generosity, we were able to surpass our goal to raise $1,800 this year. Our total amount raised from this year’s campaign is… $2,750!
Through this year’s campaign, we were able to provide 275 backpacks full of school supplies to the following schools:
- Mark Fine Elementary School – 135 backpacks (150 requested)
- Tony Alamo Elementary School – 10 backpacks (10 requested)
- Aldean Comito Ries Elementary School – 20 backpacks (20 requested)
- Lily Fong Elementary School – 60 backpacks (60 requested)
- Marion Earl Elementary School – 50 backpacks (50 requested)
Through your donations and your time we have been able to impact these children in our community!
A special thank you to Josh Bevers, Walgreens Store Manager, for his support. He has helped to make the cost of providing a backpack full of supplies cost effective!
Thank you to the following for their help with backpack assembly:
Dave & Kim Thiel, Allison Shigley, Brandon Hilton, Gavin Waldner, Dave Ravenell, Kathy Bronson, Fred Olinger, and the Youth Group.
Thank you to the following for helping to deliver the backpacks to the schools:
Pastor Don Lorfing, Dave Ravenell, Kathy Bronson, Gary Beckman, and Kim Thiel.
Another thank you to the following for their overall support to the backpack ministry:
All of those who donated to the ministry, Carl Bates for support via Thrivent and Kathy Bronson for the extra help, and Angela & Richard Domingo for heading the ministry!